mercredi 17 juin 2015

Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 gameplay video with dev commentary show


(Official website capture)

They, the devs, pretend this is a sniper simulation. I have not play the two first games to see if it's one or not but looking at the video in question, I doubt a simulation is about killing more than one or two guy an hour; And in the video, it appear that we need to kill a ton.

They also talk about a system that will change according to what you do: If you kill that guard this way, the mission goes this way and many way are possible.

We can see modern drone in the video, nice tool for a sniper...

I'm for sure going to play this if I can. I think we can expect a good product.

Edit:

Oops, I forgot to post the video link, sorry.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B-nY52j8yU

Release date: Q2 2016, source IGN
Platform: PC, Xbox One and PS4
Studios: CI games
Genre: FPS
Official site: http://sniperghostwarrior3.com/agegate/

(GW1)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire