lundi 15 juin 2015

No man's sky for PS4 gameplay video

Look like another nice product for the PS network that I'm not going to have.

They pretend that the free world is infinite in size. It can be explore with a space ship. I guess that they have made a functional planet generator. Also, from his said, you can do space battle and join clan and also trade by possibly gathering stuff from planets. Planets that are defended by good look robots sometimes. I'm not sure if we can this is a survival game but the sure thing is there is no crafting of what I've seen.

Anyway the idea is pretty nice to me and I wish I could play that.

I forgot to say the graphics are kind of interesting, see it for yourself:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGy8HIYBwV0

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire